If you find some links that you think would be useful, feel free to share! You can always subscribe (or unsubscribe) by clicking on the MailChimp widget on the right-hand side of this page.
- RGB & the Framemeister – getting the best picture from retro consoles – My Life In Gaming
- The perils of Java Schools
- The 25 most popular mobile apps in America
- WC3 video and podcast archive — amazing for HTML5
- PACE – Auto page load progress bar
- Building interactive HTML5 videos
- OpenGL ES 2.0 support for Microsoft devices (not just DirectX!)
- The worst programming practices of all time
- Interactive visualization of the CPU cache
- Best explanation of the GPU render pipeline, ever.
- Microsoft’s ‘DeLorean’ battles lag in cloud gaming by predicting your next move
- An applied model and methodology for understanding key components of the player experience
- From Vlambeer: 17 lessons for Game Developers
- Adult women are now the largest demographic in gaming