This is my weekly newsletter which covers my favorite stories of the week in the fields of Tech, HTML5, Startups, Game Dev, and Venture Capital.
If you find some links that you think would be useful, feel free to share! You can always subscribe (or unsubscribe) by clicking on the MailChimp widget on the right-hand side of this page. Here’s a link to the original file.
- Indie Dev Podcast – Ep. 14 – Erik Umenhofer, Firebellys Studio
- Free horror games for cheap thrills – Polygon
- The making of Sonic the Hedgehog
- Digging the carts – a VG music documentary
- Behind-the-scenes in Making “World of Tanks”
- Why large tech companies are investing in students
- Everything you need to know about the Internet of Things
- New York’s subway system turns 110 today. See how the city’s famous trains are made
- Google Fit SDK is available now
- The World’s 100 most desirable employers
Startups / VC
One thought on “My weekly newsletter is out – HTML5, Game Dev, Startups”
Pingback: My weekly newsletter is out – HTML5, Game Dev, Startups - Dave Voyles for Gaming, HTML5, Startups, & Xbox - Site Home - MSDN Blogs