Randy Guthrie, an Academic Evangelist on our Evangelism team at Microsoft, put together a great set of video tutorials for students who take advantage of DreamSpark. He also teaches at Arizona State, and has an active blog there for his students.
DreamSpark is a Microsoft program to provide students with software design and development tools at no charge. Below, you’ll find several of his video tutorials to get you started.
- Where to Find your Phone Developer Token on DreamSpark.com
- How to set up your DreamSpark account
- How to Create an Azure Website using a DreamSpark.com Student Subscription
- How To Export a Touch Develop App to an Azure Website
- How to create a WordPress site with DreamSpark
If you prefer to have your tutorials in PowerPoint format, you can find Joe Raio’s guide on signing up for DreamSpark and spinning up a WordPress site here.-----------------------