My Tech Evangelist colleagues, Joe Raio and Brian Sherwin, have create a great set of video tutorials on how to create your own website using Azure. This is part of Microsoft’s Choose to Code campaign, which guides your middle and high school students through a series of online tutorials walking them through the process of creating and publishing their own website.
If you are using Azure Passes, watch this video
If you are using DreamSpark, start with this video
- Course Setup and Azure Activation
- Building your very first web page with HTML using Visual Studio Online!
- Let’s learn how to add some style to your page with CSS
- Make your website mobile friendly using Bootstrap
- Learn how to use jQuery to send and receive data