If you find some links that you think would be useful, feel free to share! You can always subscribe (or unsubscribe) by clicking on the MailChimp widget on the right-hand side of this page. Here’s a link to the original file.
- Where are they now? Your favorite childhood cartoon stars
- What if programming languages were weapons?
- 9 examples of Azure powered mobile apps
- New Universal Mobile Keyboard works with Windows, iOS and Android mobile devices
- Don’t be a bully – A hard lesson learned by Total Biscuit
- The history of video game music documentary
- Sega’s cryptic ad campaign leading up to the launch of the Dreamcast
- Stalled engine: The TurboGrafx-16 turns 25
- Dungeon of the Endless Rendering and Procedural Content
- Visually stunning math concepts which are easy to explain
- Generating Procedural Dungeons in Galak Z
- Top 12 steps for running a beta test – Joel Spolsky
- List of HTML5 game dev engines
- Paradox3D – a cross platform game engine running on C#.