You can get Azure for 5 months, and it’s free to use in your curriculum. If you’re looking for resources, I’ve got tons and tons for you, as a well as BIzSpark for your students who are looking to start their own projects outside of school. Reach out to me!
Here’s a Frequently Asked Questions for more details on the 150-day Azure Pass.
Here is some guidance on a few of the fields:
- University: Use the Official Organization Name
- Course URL: Use the school website with a course listing
- Faculty URL: Use the school website w/ contact info, or a website with your contact information
- Course Syllabus: Upload a flyer or screenshot of the website
- University ID: Use a scan of your school ID
At hackathons students are always looking for web hosting for their projects, or mobile services for things like leaderboards and small databases. In that case, I’d suggest going here http://www.microsoftazurepass.com/ and entering your school ID to get access.