This is my weekly newsletter which covers my favorite stories of the week in the fields of Tech, HTML5, Startups, Game Dev, and Venture Capital.
If you find some links that you think would be useful, feel free to share! You can always subscribe (or unsubscribe) by clicking on the MailChimp widget on the right-hand side of this page. Here’s a link to the original file.
- “These women represent the “can” of women in STEM, a story that too often goes untold.”
- We have a massive recruitment problem — programmers and recruiters
- Intro to Azure power point (from me)
- On Internships in the tech industry – Stacey Mulcahy
- Where the fuck is princess Leia?
- A walkthrough of DJ Cutman’s VG recording studio
- What are the benefits of on premises vs cloud?
- WK Webiew – much improved perf for Cordova apps
- The first post of my game dev blog, for my new Unity shmup
- Popcap: The making of Peggle
- Drexel, two other PA schools get $750k to grow the games industry
- 2D Sprite pipeline for Unity
- Indie Dev Podcast Ep 15 – Michael Hicks
Startups / VC
- Why 2015 will be a great year for startups
- Growth rate in revenue or active users is the paramount startup metric | A Founder’s Notebook
- How Important are Professional Services to Your Startup?