Below are some links my co-worker, David Rousset, has compiled a list of links for Microsoft’s latest notes on Spartan.
Introduction to Project Spartan:
- “Project Spartan” in the Windows Technical Preview build 10049 which introduces the new public chrome of Spartan. Please note that “Enable experimental web platform features” will be removed from IE11 in a future update. Start using Project Spartan now.
- A break from the past: the birth of Microsoft’s new web rendering engine describing in great details why we decided to break from the past
New engine & interoperability:
- Partnering with Adobe on new contributions to our web platform explaining how Adobe helped us to ship CSS gradient midpoints & <feBlend>
- Improving interoperability with DOM L3 XPath
- Rendering engine updates in March for the Windows 10 Technical Preview sharing our support or partial support for Web Audio, @Supports, CSS Filters, Fullscreen API, etc.
F12 Developer Tools:
- Understanding ECMAScript 6: Class and Inheritance
Finally, feel free to follow also IEDevChat on Twitter: https://twitter.com/iedevChat/, you’ll be able to know in real-time all the goodness we’ll share on future updates of Project Spartan. You can also see the latest changes Microsoft makes to the browser at status.modern.ie.-----------------------