- HTML5 & CSS3 Fundamentals: Development for Absolute Beginners
- If you don’t have any familiarity with HTML5 or CSS, then I’d definitely start here. This will give you a baseline understanding of the technology, so that the rest of the content below actually makes sense.
- Introduction to WebGL 3D with HTML5 and Babylon.js
- I strongly believe that WebGL will be the future for gaming. Several Microsoft employees have create a free, open-source framework to assist with creating WebGL applications and games. If this doesn’t convince you that the browser has some power behind it, then nothing will.
- Building Responsive UI with Bootstrap
- Bootstrap is a web framework built by engineers at Twitter, to allow them to quickly scaffold websites that are responsive and scale well across multiple resolutions. While you don’t NEED this in all of your projects, it does a lot of the heavy lifting for you, and it is wildly popular.
- A Lap Around Azure Websites
- Mobile Web Application Development
- Now that you have your web applications created and hosted in the cloud, how do you make sure it is usable to your mobile viewers? The trend is shifting from views on desktop machines to views on mobile devices. This lesson will help you understand and navigate the key differences between the platforms.