My peer in Chicago, David Giard, and I were at the INTX hackathon in Chcago this weekend to help developers with their video and streaming applications. During the trip we decded to record another episode of his video podcast, Technology and Friends.
Here’s a full list of the tutorials in this series:
- Intro to HTML5 video
- Intro to Azure Media services, AES, and PlayReady DRM
- Live streaming HTML5 video using Azure Media Services
- Using Azure Blob Storage to store & serve your audio and video files
- Use this Azure Media Player for streaming Media Service video to all devices
- Uploading video to Azure Media Services