This is my weekly newsletter which covers my favorite stories of the week in the fields of Tech, HTML5, Startups, Game Dev, and Venture Capital.
If you find some links that you think would be useful, feel free to share! You can always subscribe (or unsubscribe) by clicking on the MailChimp widget on the right-hand side of this page. Here’s a link to the original file.
- Retro Arcade – UE4, Oculus 2, 60FPS arcade simulation
- Looking back at Xbox Live Indie Games: The Do-it-yourself marketplace
- She Builds Games -Sharing thought-provoking stories of real women game developers to inspire the next generation
- Indie Dev Podcast, Ep 15 – Michael Hicks
- Updates to Cordova tools for Visual Studio, iOS & Android
- Open Source of .NET Core Framework, .NET Core Distribution
- Community Edition of Visual Studio announced, free, allows extensions
- Beyond gaming, the VR boom is everywhere, from classrooms to therapy couches
- Free Lightweight 8-bit voxel editor
- Following the closure of Official Nintendo Magazine, Nintendo has launched a digital publication, ‘Nintendo Extra’
Startups / VC: