This is my weekly newsletter which covers my favorite stories of the week in the fields of Tech, HTML5, Startups, Game Dev, and Venture Capital.
If you find some links that you think would be useful, feel free to share! You can always subscribe (or unsubscribe) by clicking on the MailChimp widget on the right-hand side of this page.
- Great commentary on Conker’s BFD from Rare employees
- Former devs, writers, and artists are RARE play through Conker’s Bad Fur Day on the N64 and talk about what their experience was like. They cover everything from the SNES days, to what the industry was like 20 years ago, and how things unfolded over time
- Mike Bithell’s golden rules for interacting with the media
- Great place to start for developers who have had zero media training but want to work with the media to talk about and promote their titles. It’s very much an art, as you need to know what to say, what not to say, and exactly how to (or not) say those things.
- Understanding asm.js
- The top 20 US accelerators
- Tech Crunch put together a list of the best accelerators for startups to work with in the US. We even have one in Philadelphia!
- Understanding ECMAscript 6 – Class and Inheritance